Victoria Park Color Schemes
Things to keep in mind before painting your home:
- All paint color changes must be approved by the Architectural Committee prior to painting.
- Repainting the same color still requires an application to document the file and to verify that the correct colors are being used.
- The colors chosen must be from the provided schemes.
- Body colors, trim, and accent colors can be mixed and matched between the different schemes. You do not have to pick a scheme in its entirety.
- All applications require the name/number of the paint colors being used.
- If changing the house body color, you must choose a color that is different from the neighbor’s directly next-door and the neighbor in front of you (if applicable).
It’s important to note that the scanning of the documents can distort the true color of the swatches. Sherwin-Williams offers an online option and a cell phone app to show the paint colors on your own home before committing to a color.
ColorSnap® Visualizer for iPhone and Android